Welcome to my blog

Hi All
Welcome to my first ever blog effort. This is where I will be experimenting and making notes of my research for CULLB602C, Wish me Luck!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Blogs on Moodle Page

(I am noting the following brief thoughts in relation to the learners guide question 4 on page 16)
I have been exploring the blogs on the moodle page and have thoroughly enjoyed the “Information Literacy meet Library 2.0 blog. How comprehensive and fascinating. The clip by Kate Ray on the Semantic Web was fascinating I had not even heard the term ‘Semantic Web ‘prior to this. I then looked at the books available which look great (although a little expensive) for purchase and checked out the inside of some of the books.
I have enjoyed looking at Mica’s blog and love receiving very encouraging and supportive comments from her on my blog. I must say I am a little in awe of it all.
The Swinburne University Library blog is very easy to look at and read (no clutter) and had some useful content for example “Google has a new look”.

No comments:

Post a Comment